Last modified: 05/26/2020
[Fundamental Incentive Navigation, LLC DBA Free Resource Navigation or FRN] ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
· The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you [purchase,][ download,][ install,][ register with,] access, or use the [Free Resource Navigation] (the "App").
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App [[and] in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through [or in connection with this App] [, and [ANY OTHER SOURCES]].
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
· You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
· [OTHER SOURCES].
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties [may] have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
The App is not intended for children under [13/16] years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under [13/16]. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under [13/16] without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under [13/16], please contact us at [CONTACT INFORMATION].
[California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.]
We collect information from and about users of our App:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the App.
· [[OTHER COLLECTION METHODS].]
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, [ social security number,][ or [ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE APP COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW]/any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline]] ("personal information").
· Other information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as but not limited to your marital status, income, dependents responsible for, interests in services of programs.
This information includes:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of [registering to use the App/] [,/and] [subscribing to our service] [,/and] [posting material] [, and] [requesting further services]. We may also ask you for information [when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and] when you report a problem with the App.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
· [Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.]
· [Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.]
· [Your search queries on the App.]
You may also provide information for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas of the app [or websites you access through the App/[WEBSITE]] (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. [Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.] Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including [traffic data,] [location data,] [logs,] [and other] communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
· Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, [IP address,] operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
If you do not want us to collect this information [do not download the App or delete it from your device.
[We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). If you do not want us to track your behaviors, please do not download the app or delete it from your device.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
· [Web Beacons. Pages of the App [and our emails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages [or opened an email] and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).]
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties [may] include:
· [Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.]
· [Analytics companies.]
· [Your mobile device manufacturer.]
· [Your mobile service provider.]
· [Service and Program providers)
[These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites]. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· Remind you to update your profile
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you use the App.
[We use location information we collect to understand our user base
[We may also use your information to contact you about [our own and third parties'] goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not download the app of delete it from your device. [We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.]
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual [or device],] without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business[ and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Free Resource Navigation’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Free Resource Navigation about our App users is among the assets transferred.
· [To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.] For more information, see our PARTNER AGREEMENT.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Free Resource Navigation, our customers or others. [This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.]
[If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit
[California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to FreeResourceNav@gmail.com or write us at: 1900 Petit Bois St. N, Jackson MS 39211.
[We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. [We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.]
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.]
or via our telephone number: